Index du Forum

Forum de l'alliance Nightmare allias Night sur le serveur Io d'OGame

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: All The Rave The Rise And Fall Of Shawn Fanning ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Le bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wasiulr

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: All The Rave The Rise And Fall Of Shawn Fanning Répondre en citant

All The Rave The Rise And Fall Of Shawn Fanning > urlin.us/2chiv

Shawn...went...through...that...phase,...but...it...was...just...a...starting...pointGiven....her....son's....way....of....working,...."it....doesn't....strike....me....as....strange....he....would....figure....out....a....way....to....have....music....on....computers."John....Fanning....bought....other....presents....for....his....nephew....tooInvented...in...Finland...in...1988,...IRC...is...a...form...of...mass...instant-messagingHe....incorporated....Napster....and....only....gave....his....nephew....30%....ownership....in....the....business....that....Shawns....invention....createdW00w00....was....for....hackers....and....others....interested....in....security....issues....who....knew....what....they....were....doing,....having....already....cut....their....teeth....elsewhereYaro....Starak....Young....Entrepreneur....About....Yaro....Starak....Yaro....Starak....is....the....author....of....the....Blog....Profits....Blueprint,....a....report....you....can....download....instantly....to....learn....how....to....make....$10,000....a....month,....from....only....blogging....2....hours....per....day"He...was...an...A...student...without...tryingYouTubeThe..sprawling..home..was..barely..big..enough..to..contain..the..eight..brothers..and..sisters..of..the..Fanning..brood,..a..diverse..and..struggling..Irish..family..that..this..night..invited..half..the..neighborhood..over..to..celebrate..Eddie..Fanning's..high..school..graduationIt..was..just..that..they..looked..so..much..alike,..right..down..to..the..loping..way..they..walkedNapster,..which..grew..faster..than..any..company..in..history..at..the..time,..would..not..have..grown..at..such..a..stunning..rate..if..it..wasnt..for..offering..such..a..suspect..serviceHe...lost...two...default...judgments...totaling...about...$44,000...for...bad...debts...in...1999,...and...he...was...charged...with...assault...with...a...deadly...weapon...after...he...attacked...a...maintenance...man...at...his...Hull...condominium...complexAn...Internet...skeptic,...Rando...gave...his...son...one...major...piece...of...business...advice...about...Napster:...to...take...the...money...as...soon...as...he...couldFannings..dominant..position..was..an..invitation..to..disaster,..says..software..engineer..Brian..McBarronThe...result...is...the...definitive...account...of...the...Napster...saga,...for...the...first...time...revealing...secret...take-over...and...settlement...talks,...the...unseen...role...of...Shawns...uncle...in...controlling...Napster,...and...hidden...agendas...and...infighting...from...Napsters...trenches...to...the...top...ranks...of...the...German...media...giant...Bertelsmann.All...the...Rave...is...a...riveting...account...of...genius...and...greed,...visionary...leaps...and...disastrous...business...decisions,...and...the...clash...of...the...hacker...and...investor...cultures...with...that...of...the...copyright...establishmentThe....internal....management....was....another....storyNapster...dominated...the...market,...Menn...contends,...both...because...of...its...damn-the-torpedoes...approach...to...business...and...its...flawlessly...easy-to-use...technologyIm...not...certain...I...intend...to...ever...go...the...VC...way...with...a...business...but...I...definitely...want...to...have...more...knowledge...about...how...the...whole...process...worksThe....next....oldest....after....Coleen....in....the....family,....fourteen-year-old....John....Fanning,....passed....a....hat....and....collected....thousands....of....dollars....to....pay....for....the....bash,....his....first....entrepreneurial....experience.The....band....became....part....of....the....Fannings'....social....circle,....and....in....time....Coleen....began....dating....Rando,....who....was....smart,....good-looking,....and....from....a....wealthier....familyHe...worked...summers...there,...learning...to...program...and...often...sleeping...on...the...couchSome...of...the...channels...were...closed,...while...others...were...open...to...anyone...who...stumbled...onto...them.It...was...on...one...of...the...open...channels,...devoted...to...minor...hacker...exploits...and...other...things...geek,...that...Shawn...first...ran...into...Sean...Parker...in...1996One....is....generally....positive,....implying....technical....abilityHe...lives...in...San...Francisco"Once..I..started..getting..into..programming,..I..pretty..much..quit..all..sports,"..Shawn..saidBased....on....his....portrayal....in....the....book,....John....Fanning....was....a....greedy....man,....with....terrible....business....practicesFannings..website..is..located..at..All..the..Rave:..The..Rise..and..Fall..of..Shawn..Fannings..Napster..is..a..worthwhile..read..for..anyone..who..is..interested..in..the..P2P..revolution,..intellectual..property..law,..dotcom..mentality..and..business..ethicsThe...author...of...this...book,...Joseph...Menn,...must...be...commended...for...the...depth...of...research...done...to...complete...the...bookIn....particular....my....constant....ravings....about....The....Perfect....Store:....Inside....eBay....by....Adam....Cohen....has....led....to....a....few....extra....sales....of....the....book....(Ill....do....a....review....of....the....book....soon....for....sure)....and....I....think....I....should....get....a....referral....fee!....I....enjoy....reading....and....Im....more....than....happy....to....give....a....brief....review....of....each....book....as....I....finish....itI..link..to..the..Amazon.com..sales..page..for..each..book..using..my..associates..ID..so..if..anyone..does..decide..to..buy..the..book..from..Amazon..as..a..result..of..reading..my..reviews..about..5%..of..the..fee..will..be..going..to..me(LogOut/Change)...Cancel...Connecting...to...%s...Notify...me...of...new...comments...via...emailAll..The..Rave:..The..Rise..And..Fall..Of..Shawn..Fanning's..Napster..by..Joseph..Menn..........All..Formats..&..Editions..Hardcover..from..$1.99..Audiobook..$7.34..View..All..Available..Formats..&..Editions..At..age..seventeen,..Shawn..Fanning..designed..a..computer..program..that..transformed..the..Internet..into..an..unlimited..library..of..free..musicI....was....around....computer....guys,....so....it....gave....me....a....chance....to....learn."It....was....also....then....that....Shawn....discovered....what....would....make....him....famous:....MP3....digital....music....files....he....found....through....Internet....Relay....Chat,....the....hangout....of....choice....for....budding....Internet....programmers,....hackers,....and....wanna-besAt..one..point..they..had..over..100..employeesShawn's...nickname...in...the...group...was...Napster,...which...he...had...picked...up...on...the...basketball...court...for...the...short,...nappy...hair...he...sported...before...shaving...it...off(Apr.)....Copyright....2003....Reed....Business....InformationGoogle+The...company...beloved...by...young...music...fiends...and...bored...office...workers...all...across...America...had...its...share...of...problems...during...its...meteoric...rise:...the...shady...background...of...the...major...shareholder...and...self-appointed...co-founder,...Fannings...uncle...John;...the...never-ending...search...for...funding...and...executive...staff;...the...lack...of...a...concrete...business...plan;...and,...of...course,...piracy...chargesThats...a...lot...of...salaries...to...pay...when...you...are...not...making...profit&...&In...fact...after...reading...this...book...I...realised...that...I...personally...have...a...knowledge...gap...about...venture...funding...and...I...went...out...and...purchased...a...book...to...help...bridge...that...gap f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Le bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006